We can do better.
Arizona is a strong state with many natural and intellectual resources. We work hard, play hard, and want the best for our families and our future.
We should not settle for less.
- Public schools in the bottom 10% of all states on class size, teacher pay, student achievement.
- Unemployment insurance system that cannot meet adequately compensate hard-working people with a decent weekly payment
- Crumbling roads and bridges in cities and counties of rural southeast Arizona
- A prison system with the most people incarcerated of any state
- More people with out healthcare insurance
- A broken state budget process
- Discord and distrust in our state legislature